Roiback improves its booking engine achieving a 10% improvement in the average conversion rate
- After a thorough process of testing, Backhotel 4.5 adds new features and improvements in terms of design and usability for hotels to increase its conversion and maximize its direct sales channel.
- With a portfolio of over 1,500 hotels in 29 different countries, Roiback positions itself as a leader in powering direct sales for hotels.
Palma de Mallorca, 27th September, 2017 – Roiback, a specialist in powering direct sales for hotels, confirms that the launching process of the new version of its booking engine Backhotel 4.5 is achieving a 10% improvement in the average conversion rate.
Backhotel 4.5, the latest version of Backhotel Engine and whose preliminary version was presented at Fitur 2017, is specially designed to increase direct channel sales for hotels through significant improvements that simplify usage and facilitate customers' purchase decisions. Moreover, Backhotel 4.5 also facilitates hoteliers’ management and is connected to the main Channel Managers, PMS and B2C distributors worldwide, meta search engines, gateways and payment methods, price comparison, reviews’ consolidators and various platforms to enhance direct sales for hotels.
By combining a sleek design, state-of-the-art technology and an exceptional user experience, Backhotel 4.5 engine has been subjected to an intense process of continuous testing which has allowed Roiback to compare the results of the previous version with the current one and go progressively implementing features throughout the year with increasingly better results. This continuous testing guarantees an engine which continuously evolves looking for a higher conversion and adapting to the behavior of users.
The new version is implemented and in use at 123 hotels in Europe, Asia and America including Ilunion Hotels (Spain), Intertur (Spain), Krystal Hotels (Mexico), Original Group (Mexico) or Parador Hotels & Resorts in Indonesia. For Roiback, it marks a further step towards positioning itself in the market as a leader in powering direct sales for hotels.
David Lopez, Sales & Marketing Director at Ilunion Hotels in Spain, states: "Since we started using the new version of BackHotel, we have had growths of 10% in terms of conversion of our websites, which has significantly helped the achievement of our direct sales goals for this exercise".
Hugo de la Torre, eMarketing Director at Tafer Resorts in Mexico, adds: “Roiback’s booking engine has allowed us to offer our customers a better, comprehensive, personalized, friendly and easy to book experience in our websites, resulting in a 15% growth in online bookings on the regular trend growth and bringing a better understanding of the web’s analytical information, which has helped us to improve marketing’s decision making".
Linda Muhis, from Parador Hotels & Resorts in Indonesia, confirms that "Roiback highlights as its slogan says. They are not a conventional Booking Engine provider, but they offer a complete end-to-end solution with a high level of customization."
Main improvements of Roiback’s booking engine
Backhotel 4.5 new version offers the following improvements, among others:
- More optimized design that allows to take the whole width of the screen in order to facilitate the visualization of all the elements and improve the interaction with the user
- Use of descriptive and intuitive icons with information on the services available in each type of room
- Cancellation policies messages to increase conversion
- Developed usability with improvements in main configuration items of the shopping cart, such as the selector of occupation or the summary of the shopping basket at the top of the page during the navigation
- Improvements in the navigation with the possibility to add extras to the room without leaving the current navigation
Roiback (www.roiback.com) is a specialist in powering direct sales for hotels. Founded in 2010 in Palma de Mallorca and with a portfolio of over 1,500 hotel chains and independent hotels, it provides hotels with solutions to increase their online direct sales and their profitability.
With offices in Palma de Mallorca, Málaga, Milan, Miami, Bali, Bangkok, Cancún, Medellín and Bogotá, Roiback offers the industry’s leading booking engine for hoteliers, as well as sales-focused websites and integrated marketing online management.
Roiback won “Europe’s Leading Hotel Booking Solutions Provider” award at 2016 World Travel Awards, the travel industry’s most prestigious awards programme.